- 1. Blue and White Necklace - DA419C: - Sterling Silver found China strung on Pearls, Kyonite, Iolite and Moonstones. - R11,800 SOLD
- 2. Earrings - DA406E: - Sterling Silver, Tourmaline, Freshwater Pearl and Found China Drop Earrings (Red) - R1,980 SOLD
- 3. Earrings - DA392E: - Sterling Silver, Freshwater Pearl and Found China Earrings (Blue) - R1,760 SOLD
- 4. Ring - DA308R: - Platinum and Diamond Ring - POA SOLD
- 5. Ring - SL101R: - Sterling Silver, 18ct Yellow Gold Ring, set with Cabochon Pink Tourmaline - R6,200 SOLD
Published 18 July 2012
One of things we enjoy doing most is taking old pieces and turning them into items of adornment that are exciting and wearable and sometimes even amusing.
This collection features jewellery where each piece carries a story – and which was photographed on a background of rusted pressed ceiling sections. The porcelain comes from a rubbish dump on a farm in the Eastern Cape!
This is “upcycling” at its best!
We would love to bring new life to something old and treasured that you have.
Please contact us
fill out the form below
Group of Necklaces - referred to as Circlets:
- 6. Earrings - CVDM100E: - Sterling Silver, Aquamarine and Freshwater Pearl 'Flower' Earrings - R2,340 SOLD
- 7. 1st - LEVA03: - Iron Pyrite (Fool's Gold) Circlet - R1,080 SOLD
- 8. 2nd - LEVA06: - Rhodalite Garnet Circlet - R980 SOLD
- 9. 3rd - LEVA09: - Colour Change Garnet Circlet - R1,500 SOLD
- 10. 4th: - Labradorite Circlet - from R950
Sterling Silver and 9ct Yellow Gold NECKLACE with Tahitian Pearls, Diamond (0.04cts.), Rhodalite and Turquoise. R13,200
A Handmade Sterling Silver, Freshwater Pearl and Smoky Quartz PENDANT on Necklace of Facetted Smoky Quartz and Silver Elements. R6,400